Monday 27 September 2010

Smile (Happy Birthday Mummy)

It's my wonderful mummy's birthday today, so this is a post dedicated to her.
And I am going to use most of it to link you to this video.


My mum plays this song to me when I am sad and she would always play it when we were in the car if she was dropping me off for an exam.
It is impossible to listen to this song and be sad at the same time!
So maybe someone has been mean to you, maybe you're stressed or worried about something, maybe you've ill... I don't suppose it matters. Just listen to this song and there will be a smile on your face.
So lets all wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the woman who gave me life, and SMILE for her :D







(P.S. I had plenty of ideas for a blog post today and I settled on one, then half way through writing it I decided that I didn't like it. Of course at this point I had forgotten the other ideas so this post is coming out now rather than in the afternoon when it was planned for. Normal service will resume shortly).

No comments:

Post a Comment