Saturday 1 October 2011

365 days in 30 ways - REVIEW

It's over, how did I do?

1. Bake cakes for my new flatmates.
Okay, so most of them had left before I actually made them, but Sunny, John and Adelina liked them...
2. Get a poem published.
3. Meet up with someone I met online.
Marinassia, Megan, Dan and Ros.
4. Raise £100 for charity.
5. See a famous comedian live.
6. Pass the first year of my degree.
With a first as well.
7. Keep my cacti alive.
Technically I killed one of them, but the other two are alive and well.
8. Meet someone famous.
9. Go to the Torchwood paving slab in Wales.
10. Learn to play poker.
11. Go to Pride.
Liverpool with my Mummy :)
12. Go on the London Eye.
13. Pass the 21 Day Challenge.
14. Stop being superstitious.
I didn't put my new shoes on the table, but that was for my mum's benefit.
15. Fit back into my size 10 clothes.
16. Learn sign language.
17. Swim in a river/lake.
18. Join a writers society.
I paid the joining fee even if I didn't go, so it counts.
19. Have a snowball fight with strangers.
Technically my flatmates and some people they knew, but they were strangers to me.
20. Be part of a flash mob.
21. Take a first aid course.
22. Get a Henna tattoo.
23. Get a job.
24. Get a book signed.
Sent a signed copy of Like Bees to Honey by the wonderful Caroline Smailes.
25. Take up yoga.
Wii Fit yoga, but it still counts.
26. Have a nerdfighter t-shirt custom made.
27. Sell something on eBay.
28. Cook a meal for my best friend.
I made Sarah some pizza, so I'm counting it.
29. Blog about all of the things that are on my 'wall of stuff'.
Can't actually happen now as it's been taken down :(
30. Have regular blog readers who aren't my mother.
Welcome, reader!

I did pretty badly really, didn't I?
Expect the coming years list in a few days

No comments:

Post a Comment